Apply NOW to see if you are eligible for a Physics Undergraduate Scholarship! Applications for FALL 2016 - Spring 2017 are scholarships are now being accepted. Deadline to submit: March 30, 2016
- All scholarships applications require at least two letters of recommendation and a completed scholarship application form.
- Returning and transfer students must provide copies of a current UNT transcript, as well as evaluated copies of transfer credit from other colleges and universities. These can be picked up in the Registrar’s Office on the first floor of the Eagle Student Services Building (ESSC).
- High school students must provide copies of a current high school transcript, as well as copies of AP or CLEP scores and transcripts for any college level coursework for dual credit.
- Incomplete applications are not eligible.
- For more information about physics scholarships, contact Leesa Garcia at the Physics Main office, Physics building, Room 110.
- Information about scholarships, grants, and loans can also be found at http://financialaid.unt.edu.
- See if you qualify for the McNair Scholars Program
Please read the eligibility requirements for each scholarship below:
Physics Chairman’s Scholarship
L.L. Miller Scholarship
Society of Physics Students Scholarship (SPS)
Please complete the appropriate Scholarship Application found below and submit via email or mail.
The following .pdf forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed. You can download Acrobat Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader.
High School Departmental Scholarship Application
College Departmental Scholarship Application
Letter of Reference
Send departmental applications to: Undergraduate Coordinator UNT Dept. of Physics 1155 Union Circle #311427 Denton, TX 76203
More physics scholarship and fellowship opportunites are offered through the university. Follow the links below to apply.
UNT Undergraduate Research Fellowship