The Department of Physics's online scholarship application is open! The deadline for the 2019-2020 academic year is March 1, 2019. We awarded more than $3,000 in scholarships last year--you could be a part of that. Apply now.
- All scholarships applications require at least two letters of recommendation and a completed scholarship application form.
- High school students must provide copies of a current high school transcript, as well as copies of AP or CLEP scores and transcripts for any college-level coursework for dual credit.
- Incomplete applications are not eligible.
- For more information about physics scholarships, contact Melinda Rule at the Physics Main office, Physics building, Room 110.
- Information about scholarships, grants, and loans can also be found at http://financialaid.unt.edu.
- See if you qualify for the McNair Scholars Program
Please read the eligibility requirements for each scholarship below: